Tuesday 19 January 2016

Heyy again. ya know what, I woke up at 04.59 am this morning. Then, I took a bath and prayed and so on. And my first class for this morning was Chemistry class with Sir Affendi at 8 am. And of course, I didn't sleep at all after Subuh prayer. Busy studying ICT while sipping my pure awesome white coffee. I was well prepared. And about 8 am, my gut was calling me to give her a home. -,-' nak tak nak, I have to cabut tudung segala bagai, just for keeping her request. Bfore going to loo, I sent a whatsApp message to my Beloved Sir, stating that I will be late bcause have got a stomache. Then, I went to my class with an open heart. Stepping into my class, "Haa, bru sampai Mak Datin. or should I call you Datin Sri. bgi up sikit. I was like, Kuasam Sir!! AHAHAHAA.. and yes.. Thanks Sir. ahaks.
                                                ******
I know this thing is happening too to you guys aiteee.. Yes. My comment is unexpected things always happen. So be prepared. Watch out. See you next time. kechingg kechinggg.
[D2theY]

1 comment:

  1. Omg DY. Your blog are so awesome. I'm get inspired by your story. Thanks for sharing with us. And I hope you will never stop to share your inspirational story with us. Lots of love from me, [Y2theU]

    ReplyDelete